Watch this 25 minute webinar to hear why IBS customers, and 64% of all IT Departments, have moved at least part of their applications to the Cloud
Take to the Cloud with IBS SaaS and Managed Services
Companies spend up to 75% of their IT budget just to maintain their existing systems and infrastructure while often not meeting the requests of internal business users. Wouldn’t it be nice to have the flexibility to focus on running your business – and not IT—with IBS Distribution Cloud and Managed Services?
- Keep the power of the full-featured IBS Enterprise or Bookmaster products combined with the efficiencies of cloud computing:
- Provides peace of mind. IBS monitors your IT infrastructure and prevents or resolves any problems
- Enables simplicity. IBS provides many of its services remotely instead of through on-site visits
- Gives 24/7 support. IBS offers the assistance you need, when you need it and remains accountable to keep your network up and running
- Allows for a lower cost option. Managed services costs less than building an in-house IT support department
By having IBS manage the hardware, and/or all the details of running enterprise software such as upgrades, disaster recovery, security, high availability, capacity planning, maintenance, monitoring and connection services, incident tracking, and technical support; you will lower your in-house IT costs.