October 10, 2014
We are pleased to invite our customers to an upcoming regional IBS user group meeting at our office in Ghent, Belgium where we will focus on IBS Enterprise Distribution, IBS Pharma, and IBS Dynaman.
|09.15 - 10:00:
IBS Sponsored Coffee and Breakfast - Office Ghent.
|10:00 - 11:00:
||Introduction to IBS Enterprise User Group and how you can influence IBS product development
|11:00 - 13:00:
||Product Breakout Session
Learn what's new in our products, what's coming out in the next release, and what's scheduled for development.
|13:00 - 14:00:
||IBS Sponsored Lunch & Networking Time - Office Ghent.
|14:00 - 16:00:
||Product Breakout Session Jump starting the product enhancement requests - Share your product suggestions with IBS Product Management.
Purpose of the IBS User Group:
- To provide a forum for you to discuss mutual concerns and share experiences to achieve common objectives with your peers;
- To encourage and assist users, like you, to make the most effective use of your solutions;
- To establish and maintain active and regular communication between group members and the IBS Product Management and Development teams;
- To have you, our customer, participate in the long-term planning of IBS’ products.
Execution of the IBS User Group:
- It is a free user driven organization with guidance from IBS;
- The IBS User Group will meet regionally on an annual basis in conjunction with an IBS sponsored event (Customer Day, Annual User Conference, etc);
- It is aligned by product - IBS Enterprise, IBS Dynaman and IBS S&OP;
- The IBS User Group leadership will be elected from the active members who want to participate;
- Additional product specific group meetings throughout the year are encouraged and are anticipated to be hosted and sponsored by one of the active User Group members at their facility when possible or at a central meeting location.
*Please note that the meeting locations may change based on number of attendees.