A Solutions Consultant is to help Account Management on a functional and/or technical level to acquire license sales with existing or new customers.
- answering RFI and/or RFP regarding functional requirements and IBS’ solutions;
- survey existing and to be situations at (potential) customers via interviews and the means of Value Assessments;
- translate and report survey data into possible IBS solution(s) eventually including ROI study;
- demonstrate and/or present the solution(s) in a demonstration, presentation or workshop;
- support the Account Manager setting up the quotation;
- handover of new projects, with all possible information, to other departments (i.e. project management and professional services);
- inform third parties being either internal or external via seminars, webinars, internal information session, etc., about added value of the offered solutions;
- give feedback into product management and product marketing about market demands;
- achieve agreed quantitative (and where applicable) qualitative goals;
- Very good analytical skills;
- Minimum Bachelor degree or equal by experience;
- Minimum five to ten years of experience in a logistics environment or experience with the implementation of supply chain / ERP systems is a must. Additional knowledge of manufacturing solutions is an asset;
- Experience with working on project basis, preferably in different kind of companies and sectors;
- People management skills are important as well as financial skills and commercial feeling;
- Presentation and reporting skills to address higher and top management;
- Good skill in both verbal and written Finnish and English language. A skill in other languages is an asset.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.