Strategic management for your supplier portfolio
Your supplier portfolio is a strategic asset and should be managed accordingly. IBS Supply Management software helps you identify and work with your suppliers to plan, forecast and manage inventories, establish optimum pricing and incentive payments, handle all purchase order processing, manage delivery schedules and more. It enables the best possible customer service at the lowest practical inventory costs.
As part of IBS Enterprise, IBS Supply Management is the most fully featured supplier relationship management (SRM) and procurement solution for distributors and wholesalers, covering:
- Strategic supplier sourcing, performance and contract management
- 'Smart' demand and supply planning
- Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP)
- Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP) across locations
- Efficient inventory management
- Pricing management
- Purchase order processing
- Vendor managed inventory (VMI) services
The software includes:
- Purchasing Management: automates and streamlines all the critical purchasing processes.
- Supplier Rebates: quickly accurately and automatically tracks and invoices rebates.
- Supplier Marketing Support: automates management of joint marketing agreements.
- Supplier Delivery Schedules: takes inventory management to new levels of ROI and cost efficiency.
- Inventory Control: improves cash flow by maximizing stock turnover and reducing cost and capital expense.
For complete details, download our brochure now or contact your local IBS office.