New Media Issues
The days of a dominant print media are fast running thin, as the Internet continues to merge broadcast, print and online media into a virtual network for content distribution. Intellectual property companies, including publishers, producers, software firms, brand manufacturers and designers, are being challenged more than ever to respond. With customers now using smart phones and tablet computers to purchase all variety of content, the landscape has changed, from fixed warehouse operations to a fluid, digital world. How do you control, much less maximize profit from your licensing agreements, in this unpredictable state? How do you manage royalties from original artists through sub-rights buyers to the final consumer and ensure everyone gets paid, including yourself? Are late, inaccurate statements straining your business relationships?
If you are in the business of distributing intellectual property in today’s new media environment, you need an enterprise distribution solution that:
- breaks through the data roadblocks and information bottlenecks,
- tracks rights and royalties fractionally throughout the supply chain and
- reports the activity, accurately, at the moment of need.
IBS Media has mastered this market space, based on our rich experience in content delivery and new media management. With IBS Mediamaster, you can seamlessly segue your existing distribution business into the fluid state of today’s new media environment – for maximum effectiveness at minimal cost.
For more than 30 years, IBS Bookmaster has been recognized as the premier publishing distribution software in the industry. From that rich experience, IBS Media emerged, and with IBS Mediamaster, you now have a total out-of-the-box solution for effectively managing intellectual property rights and royalties in a digital context.
Our Mediamaster ERP solution is a fully integrated supply chain solution that simplifies online intellectual property management from order through fulfillment.
- Improves customer satisfaction, along with the bottom line, through fully integrated, web-enabled, self-service capabilities.
- Effectively manages rights, royalties and permissions, through a single point-of-record, for accurate accounting and cost control.
- Connects all the touch points, including artists, sub-rights buyers, sales, management and supply chain partners.
- Turns even complex distribution issues, such as mixed video/audio content, new products derived from existing content and sliding royalty rates, into manageable, traceable transactions contributing to a more productive business.
- Simplifies channel management, collecting data on channel profitability and providing integrated business intelligence for developing advanced, predictive adaptations.
No matter where you are in the process, IBS can help you quickly embrace a more effective digital distribution business model. Count on our team to provide everything you need, from use case scenarios and web development consultation, to end-to-end website design, build and implementation services. Move your distribution business into the new media world with IBS.