As Technical Consultant at IBS you contribute to a profitable PS organization by providing and delivering first class services and support involving customer facing activities and programming. You are comfortable in client facing situations and have the ability to train users on technical subjects.
- Meet and exceed the agreed personal targets for the current fiscal year
- Providing full lifecycle systems analysis, design and development of programs in your nominated technology:
- Work to the methods documented in ICP methodology
- Translation of Functional Design documents into Technical Design documents
- Coding, testing, debugging, implementing and documenting a wide array of business productivity applications
- Wider technical consultancy utilising your knowledge of the software including; system modifications, amendments, general technical consultancy, add-ons and technical training
- Providing analysis to ensure developed applications are in line with technical and functional specifications and meet the deliverable
- Developing and executing test plans to verify the logic of the new and modified programs
- Working with end-users on post-production application support, resolving issues as needed
- Creating and maintain technical documentation
- Active member of teams supporting customers, project managers and team members through successful engagements
- Knowledge of ICP in particular the activities covering modifications development
- Good knowledge of the Enterprise software application world
- 5+ years of experience in your nominated technical area.
- Track record in delivering complex programs, reports and some understanding of business processes
- Ability to speak and write English well
- Knowledge of RPG language is a must.
Important personal skills:
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Good verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze complex situations & quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Good to create and maintain relationships with customers as well as team members
- Self-acting and proactive working methods
- Good communication and co-operation skills
- Open attitude to new topics
If you are interested in the role please send your resume and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org with Technical Consultant in the e-mail subject line.