Will you help us drive IBS forward?
As a Senior Solutions Consultant within IBS you will together with colleagues support the sales cycle by demonstrating and presenting measureable benefits through IBS solutions for prospect’s business challenges. Your solutions to the identified business pains will enable Sales to establish a mutually beneficial partnership with the prospect.
- Assist in qualifying prospects for sense of urgency, compelling event, differentiators, solution bias, executive level support, and willingness to change.
- Discover prospects business pains and unique issues at the executive and operational level.
- Be a valuable business resource to IBS prospects and customers in the areas of distribution, replenishment, warehouse management and financials.
- Build customer specific business scenarios to depict business problems and the related solution.
- Present to prospects solutions to their business goals by creating a strategic vision and delivering it in a focused, entertaining, and consultative manner.
- Assist the professional services organization to transition prospects to customers by transferring the business goal and supporting solution vision to the project manager and implementation consultants.
- Provide input to product marketing and development with industry trends and customer experiences.
- Continuous improvement by working with colleagues on discovery skills, presentation technique, and solution presentations.
- Provide support and periodic training to BDRs
- Minimum three years experience in a logistic environment or with the implementation of supply chain / sales and operations planning / ERP / warehouse management systems.
- Have knowledge and skills to create compelling presentations.
- Have knowledge in the Enterprise software application world.
- Have knowledge and experience in wholesale distribution business in general and in IBS’ focus verticals.
Important personal skills:
- Take the initiative and be able to set priorities.
- Have a strong stage presence, be able to “tell a story” describing a course of events that paints a vision of the proposed solution in the prospects mind.
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze complex situations & quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Effective communicator
- Good to create, participate in and maintain network
- Good to create and maintain relationships with customers as well as team members
- Ability to influence
- Ability to speak and write English well
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org