Meeting customer demands in a dynamic marketplace
IBS Manufacturing software is specifically developed for the supply chain environment, where flow-oriented and demand-driven manufacturing meets customer demands in a dynamic marketplace. When you make the right decisions at every stage, you reduce lead-times, increase delivery reliability and improve customer service. IBS Manufacturing is designed to adapt to your assembly or manufacturing and business processes and includes:
- Production Scheduling: provides a variety of planning methods to fit a variety of manufacturing requirements.
- Rough-Cut Disposal Check on Material and Capacity at Order Entry: checks against normal stock and adjusts for exceptions.
- Manufacturing Alternative Products (Co-Products): accommodates alternative products, or co-products, in response to manufacturing orders.
- Tools and Fixtures: improves planning by allocating tools in time for manufacturing order operations.
- Manufacturing Orders: provides several ways to create orders, offering flexibility in set-up and performance.
- Subcontract Operations: supports external production processes within internal processes.
- Manufacturing Order Reporting: includes a variety of reporting options, such as PC, workshop terminals or bar coding.
- Quality Control Reporting: provides QC reports in manufacturing, receiving and available stock.
- Integration to IBS Planner View: details accessible via IBS Planner View module.
- Manufacturing Order Block Order Handling: simplifies daily, weekly or monthly order flows.
- Preventive Maintenance and IBS Service Integration: a fully integrated solution for internal maintenance and preventive service.
- Activity-Oriented Product Closing: provides efficient cost control and follow-up through a variety of options.
For complete details, download our brochure now or contact your local IBS office.