Your logistics processes are vital to the performance of your operation. And, IBS distribution software is designed to expose and rectify your profit drains and bottlenecks – and help you add valuable new services.
Our Logistics, Assembly and Services solutions will help you optimize, in real-time, all of your goods-handling processes – in or across warehouses, or on the assembly line – from the simplest to the most complex multi-site facilities. Our software will help you:
- Streamline receiving, including cross-docking options
- Automate put-away suggestions
- Achieve dynamic warehouse replenishment and optimal pick-path
- Manage multi-level warehouses and distribution centers
- Configure product with managed component combinations
- Achieve profitable after-sales service, including service agreements
- Improve preventive service and urgent repair handling
IBS Logistics, Assembly and Services includes:
- Project Management: control projects from definition to delivery.
- Finite Planning: address bottlenecks for reduced cost and greater revenues.
- Dangerous Goods: create documentation for handling and transporting hazardous materials.
- Assembly: enables you to take on assembly and light manufacturing as part of your business.
- Warehouse Location Management: maximize space for reduced cost and improved customer service.
- Advanced Warehouse & Operation: gain complete control over manufacturing and distribution with IBS Dynaman warehouse management system (WMS).
- Multi-Distribution Center: gain global inventory visibility at local distribution levels.
For complete details, download our brochure now or contact your local IBS office.