About the Company:
Iptor Infrastructure is a company within the IBS Group. Iptor provides complete IT solutions with the customer's business in focus. To do this Iptor combines its vast experience and knowledge combined with its first class services. To gain the best technology on the market Iptor partners with all the main vendors today, like Microsoft, VMware, IBM and others. We are here to make sure that you can put the right information at your user’s fingertips at the right time!
The Sales Executive will be responsible for generating revenue by closing sales of Hardware and Infrastructure Solutions, Technical Services and Cloud Solutions, mainly to new customers.
- Sell Hardware/Infrastructure Solutions, Technical Services and Cloud Solutions via face-to-face contact with customers to achieve or exceed assigned revenue/margin objectives.
- Solution selling in cooperation with presales consultants
- Develop and execute sales plans, strategies, and final presentations designed to enhance revenue growth and meet customer needs and that are consistent with approved IPTOR methodologies.
- Maintain regular contact with prospects and customers to ensure satisfaction and ability to sell back into the base.
- Maintain knowledge of IPTOR’s products and services, competitors, industry trends, and appropriate tools/technology/methodologies in order to facilitate sales efforts.
- Develop and maintain pipeline that ensures on target production is consistently met.
- Managing effective relationships.
- Customer first orientation.
- Demonstrated self-motivation as well as ability to take direction, accountability for own behavior/results, and ability to receive feedback and adjust behavior accordingly.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3-5 years of successful sales experience from the IT industry, preferably in one or more of the following technology areas (IBM I, P and/or X series servers, Data Networking, SAN Solutions, RISC and/or X86 architecture)
- Preferably at least 1-3 years of experience selling Maintenance Services, Technical Services and Cloud Solutions
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal), including presentation skills both in Swedish and English
- Ability to work effectively in teams, both within department and cross-functionally.
- Self driven and result oriented
- Knowledge of the Swedish market
- Driving license B
Type: Full time
Please apply by sending an e-mail with application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible, as we conduct interviews continuously until the position is filled. If you have any questions regarding the position, please feel free to contact Erik Reissmüller or Marie Rahm by phone +46 8 627 23 00.