As the line between manufacturing and wholesale distribution continues to blur, top operators in the space rely on IBS to increase profit margins, add-value and effectively manage inventory and work-in-progress. In fact, our unique ability to provide automated make-to-stock, make-to-order, assemble-to-order and configure-to-order solutions sets IBS apart. Wherever integrated enterprise solutions take place in the manufacturing arena, our tailored software has been proven to accelerate innovation, boost brand equity and drive growth through customer-centric processes and optimized supply chain performance. For effective product fulfillment and delivery, efficient use of available resources and more satisfied customers, IBS is the preferred choice.
IBS manufacturing software is specifically designed to help product manufacturers streamline operations through demand-driven manufacturing practices. This requires not only strict production control processes, but complete visibility of the supply chain for better decision-making. Our modular software will allow you to integrate your entire manufacturing enterprise, making it possible to rapidly improve margins as you simultaneously flex your operations to handle value-added manufacturing and supply.
- Seamless integration between sales, manufacturing/assembly and delivery processes, for complete overview and control of your operation.
- Sales order driven manufacturing/assembly, for accurate delivery information to the customer, as well as just-in-time delivery of customized products and fulfillment.
- High flexibility in defining and deploying manufacturing/assembly planning methods and processes, for optimal use of production resources.
- High degree of automation, enabling lean and cost-efficient operations.
- Visualized planning processes allowing you to focus on bottlenecks and limited resources.
- Prioritized order suggestions accounting for delivery urgency and customer service sensitivities.
- The ability to mix make-to-order and make-to-stock products in the same planning processes, for improved manufacturing/assembly efficiency.
Rely on IBS for a rapid, seamless implementation of the exact systems you require now and as your business evolves. We’ve built our knowledge of the manufacturing industry into our technology. And our personal approach to service and consulting means you’ll get exactly what you need to compete.
IBS manufacturing clients include Haywood Vocational, Vincent Printing, Blue Buffalo, Geiger, Potter Webster, Mighty Products, Murphy Hardwood, Paris Business Products, Universal Photonics, Suite K and Maxell among others.