To improve revenue performance, many competitors are adding services, such as pre-assembly, after-sales support and consignment inventory to their list of offerings. These, in turn, require new processes and systems to effectively manage margins across the supply chain. To manage the whole process from customer demand to supplier management, you need to automate, and automate well. And, that’s where IBS can help.
IBS specializes in providing tailored software solutions to electrical distributors, in a way that makes sense for their organizations and the industry as a whole. Our solutions can be implemented quickly and integrate well with other systems. They have been developed by people who understand the electrical distribution business.
- Short product life-cycles and degrading prices mean you need sophisticated pricing structures (fee-based pricing, markup pricing and unique customer pricing).
- High volumes and fast turn-around mean you need precision warehouse routines and accurate procurement.
- Increasing demand for value-added services require flexible business process controls to maintain margins across the supply chain.
- Customers taking their business global means you need to understand international regulations and tax law.
- The dynamic nature of your business means you need to be agile; to be future-proof means having a system that becomes more sophisticated faster than your requirements grow.
At IBS, we build our deep knowledge of the industry into our technology. Our experts have worked in electrical wholesale businesses for years. And because we have a one-on-one relationship with all our customers, we learn exactly what you need. Our customized distribution software has two great advantages:
- It is designed for speedy, seamless implementation of precisely the systems you need.
- It has been tailored especially for your business needs in electrical distribution, consumer electronics or electrical components.
IBS electrical clients include Anglia, Rexel and Meca, to name a few.