We are looking for a Strategic Account Manager (SAM) at IBS who maintains and expands relationships with strategically important customers. Assigned from one to five named IBS customers, the SAM is responsible for achieving sales targets and assigned strategic objectives, including high customer satisfaction
The SAM represents the entire range of IBS products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectation are met by the IBS organization.
The SAM can work from any European country where IBS is represented.
There are two SAM positions available.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinate the involvement of IBS personnel and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned strategic accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint IBS-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Lead business development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary IBS personnel.
Accountabilities and performance measures:
- Responsibility and authority of designated strategic accounts.
- Achieve assigned sales targets.
- Meet assigned expectations for profitability.
- Achieve strategic customer objectives defined by IBS management.
- Complete strategic customer account plans that meet agreed standards.
- Maintain high strategic customer satisfaction ratings that meet agreed standards.
- Complete required training and development objectives within the assigned time frame.
- Report to VP Global Account Management
- Enlist the support of IBS sales, services and management resources as needed.
- Closely coordinate IBS executive involvement with customer management.
- Work closely with customer key representatives to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution.
- May have direct report IBS staff assigned to support responsibilities in specific customer projects.
Knowledge requirements and personal skills:
- Minimum of 10 year experience as senior professional in the software industry.
- This position requires extensive travel of 50% - 66%
- Customer oriented
- Business oriented
- Social skills
- Key words: Self-driven and motivated, energetic, structured, cooperative, passionate
For more information on the role or to apply please send your application and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with Strategic Account Manager in the subject line.