We have an exciting opening for a Sales Executive New business for DACH region.
As a Sales Executive at IBS you are responsible for building a business plan and selling to prospects. With responsibility for the all sales activities in the IBS product portfolio, we are looking for a talented New Business Sales Executive to achieve maximum profitability and growth in line with our company vision and values.
- Sales of IBS software solutions;
- Generate new business license sales within a complex sales environment, selling solutions and value to prospects;
- Prospect in close cooperation with the marketing department;
- Analyze the needs of companies related to the automation of their business processes;
- Solution selling, in cooperation with pre-sales consultants;
- Build a new business territory plan in conjunction with marketing, pre-sales and sales management;
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting up to close of sales.
- At least 5 years’ experience of selling application software in new business, complex sales environments is mandatory;
- Knowledge and experience of supply chain management and how this area must be developed within the prospect’s business;
- Demonstrable and consistent track record of quota achievement;
- You have knowledge and experience of sales methods in complex sales like Solution Selling or SPIN;
- You have good knowledge of Salesforce.com;
- You have good knowledge of English in reading and writing;
- Thorough knowledge of business processes in logistics environment;
- Knowledge of the appropriate markets.
- You are self driven and have the ability to always find new sales opportunities;
- You are goal oriented, can take pressure and are eager to meet and excess goals;
- You are a flexible person focused on opportunities;
- You are a person who actively contributes with a high pace of work and good spirits;
- High personal impact and gravitas, enabling you to act as an ambassador for IBS, with a track record of influencing and motivating staff, peers and senior business stakeholders;
- Strong, positive, proactive and persuasive communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to gain traction with customers;
- High degree of commercial acumen, demonstrated by having a track record of delivering revenue growth.
Please send your application and resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning Sales Executive New Business in the subject line.