As a member of the Global Center of Excellence, the Operations Specialist works a wide variety of internal projects mostly related to supporting sales and services globally. Includes work on tools, systems, processes and reporting.
- Vary based on corporate priorities, but are primarily related to sales and services
- Assist with Global Center of Excellence initiatives as needed
- Maintain data and write reports for Salesforce.com
- Support PS staff with their tools for timekeeping and invoicing on Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Assist with organizing intranet content
- Support marketing for web page duties and reporting
- Interact with marketing and their use of Salesforce.com. Assist with administration on tools such as Marketo, Onesource/Data.com and other data administration tools.
- Ensure all users follow standard procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing, MIS or equivalent is preferred
Required Skills & Experience
- General knowledge of office tools like Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Google Docs and Tools
- Awareness or knowledge of Salesforce.com, Marketo or other CRM related tools
- Familiar with reporting and web building tools.
- Demonstrate effective time management
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to analyze complex situations & quickly develop appropriate solutions
- Effective communicator
- Ability to speak and write English well
- Ability to quickly handle multiple high priority requests.
- Some technical knowledge for reporting and spreadsheets.
- Attention to detail and quality of results
- Good problem solving skills
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org