With over 30 years of experience, IBS is a leading provider of distribution management solutions. IBS focuses on industries such as automotive, electrical components, paper & packaging, food and beverage and pharmaceutical distribution. IBS is as well specialized in next generation warehouse & operations management and providing as such the WMS solution IBS Dynaman. More than 4,000 customers across some 40 countries use IBS solutions to gain fast and measurable returns on IT investments. For more information, please visit www.ibs.net.
For the Nordic market we are looking for a:
PRESALES CONSULTANT WAREHOUSE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (m/f)
As a Presales Consultant for Warehouse Management Systems you will support the sales cycle by demonstrating measureable benefits through IBS WMS solutions for prospect’s business challenges. Your solutions to the identified business pains enable Sales to establish a mutually beneficial partnership with the prospect.
Location is optional Sweden or Denmark depending on where we find the best candidate for the job. Business travels within the Nordics and rest of EMEA will be required.
- Assist in qualifying WMS prospects for sense of urgency, compelling event, solution bias, executive level support, and willingness to change
- Discover prospects business pains and unique issues at the executive and daily user level
- Be a valuable business resource to IBS prospects and customers in the areas of advanced warehouse management
- Build customer specific business scenarios to depict business problems and the related solution.
- Present to prospects solutions to their business goals by creating a strategic vision and delivering it in a focused, entertaining, and consultative manner
- Transition prospects to customers by transferring the business goal and supporting solution vision to the project manager and implementation consultants.
- Provide input to product marketing and development with industry trends.
- Continuous improvement by working with colleagues on discovery skills, presentation technique, and solution presentations
- Take the initiative and know what the priorities are and do what it takes to get the job done
- Have a strong stage presence, be able to “tell a story” describing a course of events that paints a vision of the proposed solution in the prospects mind
- Draw out from the customer their business issues and measurable value
- Validate and present solutions to these problems
- Have extensive knowledge in the WMS software application world
- Have knowledge and experience in supporting WMS business in general
- Required languages: Fluent in English and one of the Nordic languages (Swedish, Danish or Norwegian)
- Excellent communication skills
- Degree in Business Administration, Logistics or Commercial Engineering with 5-10 years of experience in WMS/logistics solution presales support or equivalent.
For more information on the role or to apply please send your application and resume in English to email@example.com with Presales Consultant WMS in the subject line.