Visibility, control and fastest ROI on the market
The distribution chains of today have changed beyond recognition from those of just a few years ago. Now it is the large, sophisticated, 24-hour, lights-out DC that is becoming commonplace across industries. Such centers require advanced information technology and flexible software systems, from companies that understand distribution, in order to run. That software is IBS Dynaman, part of IBS Enterprise, the world’s most advanced software application suite for Distribution and Wholesale operations.
Robust Warehouse Processes and Operations
IBS Dynaman is a key part of the supply chain that controls the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and processes the associated transactions, including shipping, receiving, put-away and picking. IBS Dynaman also directs and optimizes stock put-away based on real-time information about the status of bin utilization. It includes best of breed WMS and MES functionalities based on the latest Microsoft technology. Scalable, functional, easy-to-use and simple to implement, IBS Dynaman represents the lowest total cost of ownership and fastest ROI in the industry – guaranteed. Count on IBS Dynaman to help you:
- Reduce inventory
- Reduce labor costs
- Increase storage capacity
- Increase inventory accuracy
- Turn your warehouse into your biggest business asset
Open, easy-to-integrate with ERP and material handling equipment, and engineered to provide strict process control, accurate data capture and complete visibility, IBS Dynaman can be configured to run on-site or in the cloud. Ask any of our customers, including Volvo, Royal Canin, DSV, Picanol and Conad Adriatico. It pays to manage your supply chain with IBS Dynaman.
IBS Dynaman software includes:
- Complete Process Control: ensures strict process control, accurate data capturing and complete visibility across manufacturing and distribution boundaries.
- Value-Added Activities: including inline services, such as customer labeling or perishable goods handling, or offline services, such as kitting, build-to-order and assembly.
- Advanced Functionality: addresses multi-owner, multi-site, dock and yard management, cross-docking, cartonization, labor management, multi-level container handling, returns and more.
- Operational Transparency: provides real-time, dashboard visibility across the organization, from vendor managed inventory and built-to-order, to supply-in-line sequence, reverse logistics and more.
- Flexible Rules Engine: ensures your processes fit your business, from how materials flow to how workflows are applied in specific instances.
For complete details, download our brochure now or contact your local IBS office.