This is a non-official translation of the Swedish original wording. In case of differences between the English translation and the Swedish original, the Swedish text shall prevail.
RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AND NOTICE OF ATTENDANCE
Persons who want to participate in the general meeting shall
- be listed in the share register kept by Euroclear Sweden AB on Friday 29 October 2010,
- give notice to the company of their intention to participate in the general meeting no later than Friday 29 October 2010.
Notice can be made in writing at the address IBS AB, Attn. Extra bolagsstämma, P.O. Box 1350, 171 26 Solna or by telephone +46 8 627 23 03, fax +46 8 29 16 60, by e mail email@example.com or via IBS website www.ibs.net. When giving notice of attendance, name, personal identity number/corporate identity number, address, telephone, and shareholdings must be stated. The notice shall also include the number of assistants that the shareholder intends to bring to the general meeting. If a shareholder is represented by proxy, such proxy should be submitted together with the notification of attendance. A proxy form is available at the company’s website www.ibs.net and will be sent to those shareholders who asks for it and states their postal address. Representative of a legal entity shall submit a copy of certificate of registration or other documents of authorization showing authorized signatory.
Shareholders whose shares are registered in the name of a nominee must, in order to be entitled to participate in the general meeting, arrange for those shares to temporarily be registered in their own names with Euroclear Sweden AB. Shareholders who want such registration must notify their nominee well in advance of Friday 29 October 2010, when such registration shall be executed.
MATTERS AT THE GENERAL MEETING
At the annual general meeting 6 May 2010 the shareholders resolved that the board of directors shall have five ordinary members and no deputy members. Three board members have resigned since then. The board of directors is not quorate with the remaining members and therefore convenes a general meeting to resolve on the number of board members, to elect board members and chairman of the board and to resolve on remuneration to the board members.
Proposal of agenda
1. Opening of the general meeting
2. Election of chairman of the general meeting
3. Preparation and approval of the voting list
4. Approval of the agenda
5. Election of one or two persons to verify the minutes
6. Determination of whether the general meeting has been duly convened
7. Resolution on the number of board members
8. Election of board members and chairman of the board
9. Resolution on remuneration to the board members
10. Closing of the general meeting
Stockholm in October 2010
IBS AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For more information, please contact:
Jeanette Cronstedt Lind
Tel: +46-70-860 25 73