IBS is one of the world’s leading suppliers of business systems for supply chain management. IBS software solutions support companies that wish to increase the efficiency of their business processes, which includes order handling, sales support, customer administration, distribution, purchasing, inventory management, demand-driven manufacturing, financial control, business analysis and integration.
Right now we are looking for a Sales Executive to enforce the sales team in Finland.
- Sales of IBS Enterprise software (distribution, finance, warehouse management, BI, CRM) to new logos
- Generate new business within a distribution environment and strategically manage current customer relationships which may be given.
- Prospect in close cooperation with the marketing department
- Analyze the needs of companies related to the automation of their business processes
- Solution selling, in cooperation with presales consultants
- Manage the full sales cycle from prospecting up to close of sales.
- High personal impact and gravitas, enabling you to act as an ambassador for IBS, with a track record of influencing and motivating staff, peers and senior business stakeholders
- Strong, positive, proactive and persuasive communication and presentation skills, with a proven ability to gain traction with customers
- High degree of commercial acumen, demonstrated by having a track record of delivering revenue growth
Desired Skills & Experience
- Circa 10 to 20 years experience in sales of (preferably) enterprise software solutions to multinational companies and SME's
- Preferably academic background
- Thorough knowledge of business processes in logistics environment
- Proven track record of commercial successes in B2B environment
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of the appropriate market
- Result oriented
- Finnish and English fluently – Swedish an advantage
- Create, participate in and maintain network
- Create and maintain personal relationships with team members
The successful applicant will need to have an exceptional level of personal gravitas, together with extremely well developed relationship building and communication skills. The candidate will be expected to interface with C level personnel on a regular basis and credibility with senior management is critical to success and driving increased sales revenue.
Please apply by sending an e-mail with application and CV to email@example.com as soon as possible, as we conduct interviews continuously until the position is filled.